Catholic University of Rwanda (CUR) Undergraduate Admissions 2017/2018
The admission process is streamlined to help you stay on track toward reaching your ultimate goal.
Before a new student may register at Catholic University of RWANDA (CUR), he/she must apply for admission.
To gain admission to a degree program in a specific Faculty, a candidate must write a letter requesting admission addressed to the Registrar specifying one or two faculties of his/her choice.
Applicants must also demonstrate sufficient competence in English to study at Level 1.
Since the Academic Year begins in September, the period of application for admission shall be publicly announced at least three months before; that is in July.
All applications are subject to a selection process and applicants will be notified whether or not they have been admitted before the closing date of registration.
Apply for admission
The CUR informs all new applicants at the University for the Intake August 2017 that the beginning of admission/registration has started . Registration are done respectively at Alexis Kagame campus (SAVE) and TABA (TABA) campus during the working hours.
How to apply
CUR is accessible to anybody who complies with the admission conditions to higher education in Rwanda. Its doors are open to regular as well as to part-time student. All forms for application are available at the bottom of this page.
Please visit the link here
Day Program and Week-end Program.
Each applicant will need to produce the following documents:
– A letter of application for admission addressed to Academic Registrar specifying one or two faculties/departments of his/her choice.
– A photocopy of a notarized Advanced General Certificate/Diploma of Secondary Education or an equivalent certificate/diploma recognized by Rwanda Education Board (REB) (1)
– A photocopy of a Senior Six Report of Secondary School (1)
– A medical report issued less than three months before the registration (1)
– A photocopy of Identity Card/ Passport (1)
– Two recent passport size photographs (2)
– A payment slip of 5 000 RFW non refundable for application fee
– Registration fees are fixed at 28 000 RWF and annual tuition fees at 375 000 RWF payable in 4 installments on the Account Number:
00050 0329374 76 Bank of Kigali (BK).
– Accommodation and other facilities are available at Alexis KAGAME Campus (SAVE) and TABA Campus (TABA)
– For more details, don’t hesitate to contact us at:
– Office of the Registrar, phone 0788460988
– Office of Dean of Student, phone 0788428711