Greenwich University, Karachi Fees Structure 2019 – 2020
|% of refund payable||If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:|
|% of refund payable||USD 350 / Course|
|[50%]||02 months before the Course Commencement Date|
|[25%]||01 month before the Course Commencement Date|
|[10%]||Within 1st week of the Course Commencement Date|
|[5%]||Within 02 weeks of the Course Commencement Date|
|[0%]||After 02 weeks of the Course Commencement Date|
- All bank charges for the above payments will be paid by the students.
- All international students are required to pay all fees before arrival.
- A late payment charge will be imposed on any overdue fees for the remaining yearly fees.
- All students, new and already enrolled, must pay the fee at the time of registration. All payments to be made in bank. No payment will be accepted at campus.
- Financial obligation to Greenwich University must be cleared promptly: otherwise, students will not be allowed to continue studies or receive academic transcripts, etc.
- The above fee structure is subject to change without prior notice. Up–to–date information about fees will be posted by Admission Office before the beginning of each financial year/semester on the Notice Board.
|Fee to be submitted in the following Account:|
|For Local Students||Account Title: Greenwich University Pakistan Mauritius Branch Campus||Bank Name:Bank One||Account No:03181065540||Swift Code:BKONMUMU||Currency:MUR||IBAN:MU86BKON0518003181065540000MUR|
|For International Students||Account Title: Greenwich University Pakistan Mauritius Branch Campus||Bank Name:Bank One||Account No:9184172351||Swift Code:BKONMUMU||Currency:USD||IBAN:MU68BKON0518009184172351000USD|
See Also: List of All Universities In Mauritius