JKUAT – Rwanda Campus Undergraduate Admissions 2017/2018
APPLY FOR A COURSE ONLINE:
1.HOW TO APPLY ONLINE (Undergraduate ONLY):
- Click here first to confirm course requirements and intake availability.
- If the course that you need is available for preferred intake then proceed to application by first creating account /Sign-Up on this page
- Upon successful creation of account, Proceed to Login on the same page with your email and password used during creation of account.
- After login, fill in the Personal-data (Step 1), Course details (Step 2). Academic details (Step 3), supportive documents (Step 4), payments details (Step5).
- For you to complete your course application, you are required to pay application fees through MPESA.(Certificate:500/-; Diploma:1000/-; Degree:1,500/-; Masters:1,500/-,Post Diploma:1,500/-,Phd:1,500/-).
- Access the M-PESA menu from your phone, Select “Lipa Na M-PESA” then Pay bill option, enter this Pay bill Number (951200).
- Enter your account number generated from the system from step 5(payments details after login ) then enter the required amount.
- Finally enter the exact MPESA generated code back into the system to complete your application.
- Regularly visit this website and login to get the feedback or status of your application.
- NOTE: Every application has its own account number generated per transaction. ONLY applicants who have paid the application fees will be considered.