Mount Kenya University Rwanda Bachelor of Education: Sciences
The Bachelor of Education program is designed to recognize that its graduates shall:
- Have strong educational orientation and teaching knowledge in order to provide teaching knowledge, skills and abilities that will:
- Enable successful performance of education system in academic organizations
- Integrate all education organization systems
- Strategize Secondary and Tertiary levels of education and its systematization.
2. Exhibit strong educational principles, good interpersonal communication values and virtues through:
- Appropriate teaching / training codes of conduct
- Effective and efficient trained team work
- Excellent work assignment and demonstration
- Being educationally inquisitive and objective in achievements.
3. Have strong analytic and critical thinking, knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Solve educational problems in academic institutions.
- Apply perspective and prospective educational concepts and information
- Conceptualize and systemize functions, principles, procedures, and data in academic institutions
4. Design and implement educational solutions that enhance educational institutions performance as per intended contrast to be introduced by:
- Acquiring, processing, designing and storing academic information for the benefit of mankind
- Modeling teaching/ learning processes and, defining them.
- Helping staff and students in schools and colleges to attain their goals of teaching/ learning
Rationale of the program