Provision of Printing Services
INNOVATIONS FOR POVERTY ACTION RWANDA
BIDDING DOCUMENT FOR PROVISION OF PRINTING SERVICES
Title of Tender: PRINTING SERVICES
Tender Reference Number: IPA/OM/S/2017/09/002
Procurement Method: Open National Tender
Date of issue: 22th September, 2017
TITLE: PROVISION OF PRINTING SERVICES
TENDER NUMBER: IPA/OM/S/2017/09/002
SOURCE OF FUND: INNOVATIONS FOR POVERTY ACTION RWANDA
CLIENT: INNOVATIONS FOR POVERTY ACTION (IPA)
- IPA hereby invites national tenders for the provision of printing services as follows:
- The tender is made of one lot.
- The selected service provider will serve IPA for only the services as specified in article B.1 below.
- Participation to the competition is open on equal conditions to all individual or Companies in printing industry.
- Well written bids written in English, properly arranged should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26 September, 2017 5:00 pm. local time and late bids shall be rejected.
- The bids will remain valid for 3 days starting from the deadline for their submission.
- Bid must be stated in Rwanda Francs in numbers and words including VAT, if applicable
- Bids must demonstrate the supplier’s capacity to deliver the stated scope of service
- Bids must provide three references for similar work completed
- Nature and scope of the service
- A4 printing, black and white, – approximately 1,100, 000 pages. The prices will be adjusted on a unit page basis for the actual number of pages with the selected supplier.
- Delivery and payment conditions
- Delivery must be within three working days from the time when the service provider receives the signed purchase order.
- Payment should be done after delivering the service within 15 days
Done at Kigali, on 22nd September 2017