Rwanda National Police Cadet Recruitment 2016
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
PO BOX 6304 KIGALI
Rwanda National Police is seeking to recruit cadet candidates into the Police force.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
1. To be of Rwandan Nationality;
2. To voluntarily apply;
3. Not to be exceeding 30 years of age;
4. To have University degree (A0);
5. Not to have had any criminal conviction of more than six months;
6. To be healthy and strong enough to work in Police;
7. Not to have been dismissed from any public service office;
8. To be ready to work anywhere as per police deployment.
Those interested in joining Rwanda National Police are requested to download a recruitment form from Police website (www.police.gov.rw) fill and submit it to the nearest District Police Unit. Those who do not have access to the internet can find the recruitment form at the nearest District Police Unit headquarters.
Interested candidates are required to bring a notified copy of their academic certificate/degrees, copy of the ID, one passport photo.