Sales Agents Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd
MAYFAIR Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd, a regional insurance company accredited by the National Bank of Rwanda to provide short M term/Non –life insurance.
Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd is a subsidiary of Mayfair Insurance Company Ltd., with head office in Kenya. Our parent company in Kenya started its operations 13 years back in November, 2005.
Since then, the company has extended its regional presence to Zambia (2010), Tanzania (2016) Rwanda (2017), and Zanzibar (2018). Mayfair Kenya has a credit rating of GCR (A-) which reflects our strong claims paying ability. The company has also been ranked # 1 by Think Business – Insurance Survey 2016. Mayfair is also the largest private sector shareholder in the COMESA institution, PTA Re which has one of the largest reinsurers in Africa and has AM BEST “B” rating.
The Company wishes to recruit 42 talented and result-oriented individuals for the position of sales agents
2. Job detail
Job title: Sales Agents
Supervisor Business Development and Marketing Manager
Duration Closed ended
Salary Purely commission-based positions
Working Area Kigali
Closing Date Friday, April 13th, 2018 (5:00PM, Kigali time)
Selling Mayfair insurance products across all lines of business to prospects and providing excellent customer service.
4. Key Responsibilities
- Give customers the required information regarding the insurance products offered by MAYFAIR Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd.
- Bring to notice of the company a report regarding the customer along with every proposal submitted and any material fact that may adversely affect the underwriting decision of the company as regards acceptance of the proposal
- Inform promptly the prospect about acceptance or rejection of the proposal by the company and give necessary assistance to the policyholders or claimants or beneficiaries in complying with the requirements for settlement of claims by the company.
- The Agent shall conduct himself/herself in a manner consistent with the high image, reputation and credibility of the Company and Company Products, and shall engage in no activities which reflect adversely on the Company or the Products.
- The Agent shall attend all meetings and trade shows required by the Company.
- The Agent shall keep the Company informed as to competitive and economic conditions within the market which may affect the marketing or sales of the Company Products therein. And the Agent shall provide complete cooperation with the Company in order to assist the Company in maximizing the Company’s success.
- The agent will do presentations to prospective clients and selling to them the company’s suitable insurance products according to their needs.
- The agent will be responsible to meet sales targets as may be set by the company from time to time.
- Promoting the company brand and making sales during activations and other company events.
- Attending meetings as may be required
- Must have minimum bachelor’s degree or high school diploma
- Must speak well Kinyarwanda and good in English
- Must be energetic and well groomed,
- Must have excellent communication skills and proactive
- Must be customer focused and entrepreneurial person
- Must have clean criminal record
- Clear Credit reference bureau report
6. How to apply?
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their CV and cover letter before Friday, April 13th, 2018 (5:00PM, Kigali time) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.