University Of Gitwe Online Registration
The Common Application must be submitted online at any time throughout our web site. We prefer online submission of all other documents rather than materials submitted via e-mail, you can also visit us in person at the admission office and proceed with the admission process. We discourage sending documents via email and believe that one of the two methods listed above should be sufficient to ensure that your documents arrive to our office safely and securely.
Your application will void or rejected due to the submission of incomplete documents. Before you start your application, make sure that the following documents are in place.
Required documents for a valid application:
- One Passport Photo(in jpg format)
- Secondary school diploma either original or a notified copy
- Original and Copies of Secondary School mark reports (Senior 4, 5, and 6)
- Academic Transcripts for Students from other Higher Learning Institutions (HLI)
- A copy of the National Identity card or a valid passport copy
- A deposit slip of 15,000 FRW for the application fees
- Licence from the nursing council
- Service testemonial.